Last updated: May 1, 2018
Voltas IT (company code: 303255404, address: 3 Inovacijų Street, Biruliškės, Kaunas district, 54469, Lithuania) is a controller of the personal data you provide to us.
Voltas IT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the / website (“Website”) and the eleven mobile application (“App”).
What information we collect?
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve and protect our Services:
1. Personal Data
When you use our Services we collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”).
· When you use our Website:
- You can create Your Account. In such case we collect: your first name and last name, gender and email address. This information
needed only if you want to create the account and facilitate the purchase of our products.
- In order to purchase our products, you do not need to create Your Account. However, we still need to collect the following information to
be able to sell you our products: your first name and last name, gender, email and shipping address, payment information.
· When you use our App:
In order to be able to use our OBDeleven product with the App, you have to:
Set up your App account by providing your email address and username; or
Sign in through “Facebook” or Twitter”.
Through this option, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from such social networks, transmitted and shared through the Services.
When you connect to the social network account through the Services, we only collect such information which you allowed the social network(s) to share with third parties (such as your name, email address, list of friends, profile picture, other information available via the applicable social network). You understand and agree that the Services may access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the third party social network) such information so that it is available on and through your App account, until your account is deleted.
The App collects control unit information of the car.
· When you subscribe to our Newsletter: we collect your email address for direct marketing purposes.
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also receive information about your location.
3. Tracking Cookies Data
Why such information is collected?
· To provide and maintain the Services.
· To notify you about changes to our Services.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so.
· To provide customer care and support.
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services.
· To monitor the usage of the Services.
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
We collect your email address in order to:
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
· Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
· We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
Lawfulness of Processing Data
· Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, i.e. to purchase our products, install and use the App. The provision of such personal data is a contractual requirement and the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data, otherwise the data subject will not be able to purchase our products and/or use the App.
· Processing of Personal Data is also necessary when the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes. The data subject is not obliged to provide such personal data. However, if such data is provided, the data subject has the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
Transfer of Data
We may share information as discussed below, but we won't sell it to advertisers or other third parties:
1. Post and Courier services
In order to be able to send you our products, which you purchased in our Website, we have to provide the delivery companies your personal information, such as: your name and surname, shipping address, telephone number and email address,
We provide these shipping methods:
- Standard shipping. Package will be send via Lithuanian post (AB Lietuvos paštas, company code: 121215587, address: 16 J. Jasinskio Street, 03500 Vilnius, Lithuania).
- Express shipping. Package will be send via DHL express (UAB "DHL LIETUVA", company code: 111529785, address: 81 Dariaus ir Girėno Street, 02189 Vilnius, Lithuania).
- United Parcel Service (UPS). Package will be send via UAB „Skubios siuntos“, company code: 134678891, address: 3 Inovacijų Street, Biruliškės, Kaunas district, Lithuania, which is Authorised Service Contractor for UPS.
2. Others working for us
3. Law & Order
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of us or our users; or (d) protect our property rights.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Lithuania and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Lithuania and process it there.
When you purchase our products, we will keep your Personal Data for a minimum of 10 years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
If you delete your accounts from our Services, we'll also delete this information. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements, i. e. we will retain information about the vehicle model, brand, and identification number (VIN) for the purpose of being able to track, where our OBDeleven devices were installed.
By deleting your account you lose your vehicles history, PRO version activation and all credits. PRO version code that you have will not work anymore with another account.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data not in accordance with the law you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via email) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
UAB "Voltas IT"