Attempting to operate a mobile phone, electronic or touchscreen device while operating a vehicle is dangerous and is not recommended. Many functions of this application are not intended for use while driving. Do not attempt to enter information or navigate this application while driving. Doing so can result in serious injury, death, or damage to property and could be unlawful.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT Version 1.0, April 2014 READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THE SOFTWARE THEREIN, AND THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION (THE "PROGRAM"). THE PROGRAM IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSED (NOT SOLD). BY LOADING THE PROGRAM YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT CONTINUE USING THE PROGRAM BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE PROGRAM BETWEEN YOU AND CREATOR OF THE SOFTWARE (REFERRED TO AS "LICENSOR"), AND IT SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
1. License Grant. Licensor hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive license to use the Program Distribution Media and the computer programs contained therein in machine-readable, object code form only (collectively referred to as the "Software"), and the accompanying User Documentation, only as authorized in this License Agreement. The Software may be used only on devices owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you.
2. Restrictions on Use. You agree that you may not reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Software. You may not attempt to derive the source code, code structure, program architecture, or algorithms of the Software. You agree that you may not link, build against, or include any of the binaries, assemblies, or libraries included with the Software in any other application or utility. No copies of the Program or any portions thereof may be made by you or any person under your authority or control.
3. Licensor's Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Software and the documentation are proprietary products of Licensor protected under copyright law. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title, and interest in and to the Program, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Licensor. This License Agreement does not convey to you an interest in or to the Program, but only a limited right of use revocable in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement.
4. License Fees. The license fees paid by you are paid in consideration of the licenses granted under this License Agreement.
5. Term. This License Agreement is effective upon loading the Program and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by returning the Program and all copies thereof and extracts therefrom to Licensor. Licensor may terminate this License Agreement upon the breach by you of any term hereof. Upon such termination by Licensor, you agree to return to Licensor the Program and all copies and portions thereof.
6. Diclaimer of Warrany. THE PROGRAM AND SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE LICENSED "AS IS," AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Liability. Licensor's cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the license fee paid to Licensor for the use of the Program. In no event shall Licensor be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In addition, in no event shall the licenser be liable for any claims or damages arising out of improper or imprudent use of this software, including using the software while driving or operating a vehicle.
8. Governing Law. This License Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
9. Severability. Should any term of this License Agreement be declared void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
10. No Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
11. Item can be returned only if it don't have any visual defects and shipping back price must be paid by buyer.
12. Faulty items must be returned to seller and shipping back price must be paid by buyer.
13. Virtual items as PRO version and credits that is purchased via application can't be returned or transfered to another account.
14. PRO version activation code can be used one time only to activate PRO version for one OBDeleven account and it can't be transfered to another account.
15. Use of OBDeleven application. The OBDeleven application and any software embodying it, is provided as is and without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, faults/bugs, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. OBDeleven as a licensor of the software makes no warranty that the software is free of defects or is suitable for any particular purpose. In no event shall OBDeleven as the licensor be responsible for loss or damages arising from the installation or use of the OBDeleven application, including but not limited to any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, device failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the application is borne by you. Should the application prove defective, you and not OBDeleven assume the entire cost of any service and repair. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranty that obdeleven will meet your requirements, delivery of any portion of OBDeleven will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the fault codes, as well as the short descriptions appearing next to them, that may be obtained from the use of OBDeleven will be accurate or reliable, any errors in the software will be corrected, any portion of OBDeleven or any other application provided by us will be of satisfactory quality, fault or virus free or uninterrupted or satisfy any conditions of quality and fitness for purpose. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from obdeleven shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms. Any repairs that you decide to undertake on the basis of the fault codes obtained as a result of your use of OBDeleven are your separate and independent decision and OBDeleven and its developers do not bear any responsibility for such repairs, whether necessary or not.
Licensor: UAB "Voltas IT" //www.obdeleven.com